Anyone who feels he or she has been discriminated against may file a complaint of housing discrimination:
U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
Assistant Secretary for Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity
Washington D.C. 20410
1-800-669-9777 (Toll Free)
We take the personal privacy and security of our customers very seriously. As a result, RealEstateEspanol.com has strict policies regarding the security of personal information submitted to us. These polices are as follows:
Your personal privacy is assured here at RealEstateEspanol.com. Any personal information submitted to us as part of the lending process is used strictly for the purpose of qualifying your loan and will not be made available to any other companies, agencies or individuals for the purposes of marketing or sales.
ONLINE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USAGE
1. This site is created and designed for the purpose of communicating general information with users of the Internet by electronic means. The information provided on this site is distributed with the understanding that Company is not providing professional advice of any type. If you have a question requiring professional advice, such as a question relating to law, tax or financial planning, please seek the advice of a qualified professional in the relevant field. You also certify that if you seek credit qualification, you are over the age of 18 and have the legal right to enter into binding contractual arrangements.
2. You acknowledge and agree that no agreement to finance or lend funds shall be made until you have entered into a specific written financing agreement duly executed by the Company. Please note that none of the information contained in this site should be viewed as an offer to sell or as a solicitation to purchase any of our products or services. Rather, the information on our products and services is provided to you so that you can learn what Company generally offers. All statements on this site are for general description purposes only. This site does not amend, modify or supplement any existing agreement for financing, lending, mortgage, credit or other agreement. Furthermore, not all types of credit are available in every state or country. Please contact us for specific information and details regarding terms, conditions, exclusions, products, services and programs which may apply to or be available to you.
3. REALESTATEESPANOL.COM, the REALESTATEESPANOL.COM Logo, and all materials displayed on this site are all trademarks and/or copyrights owned by the Company. You acknowledge that materials published on this site are protected by copyright and/or trademark laws, and owned or controlled by the Company, or the party listed as the provider of the content, software or other materials. Commercial use, copying, or unauthorized distribution of any portion of this site is prohibited without the prior written permission of the Company.
4. Company reserves the right to modify, update or alter these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time. Your continued use of the site constitutes your agreement to comply with such modifications. You may not advertise or solicit on these pages without Company's express written permission. This prohibition includes associating this site with any other Internet site by means of framing, linking, or using metatags. If you would like to provide a hypertext link from your site to this site, you are required to request Company's written permission before doing so. To request such permission, send a message via e-mail to: info@RealEstateEspanol.com.
5. Company may provide you links to other sites as a free service. Because those other sites are not under our control, we cannot guarantee the quality, accuracy, or timeliness of those sites. Nor is our connection to those sites an endorsement or adoption of the views expressed or of the products and services sold on those sites. Questions about the content of those sites should be directed to their authors.
6. Communications made through this site's e-mail and messaging system shall in no way be deemed to constitute legal notice to Company or any of its agencies, officers, employees, agents, or representatives, with respect to any existing or potential claim or cause of action against Company or any of its agencies, officers, employees, agents, or representatives, where notice to the Company is required by contract, or any federal, state or local laws, rules, or regulations.
7. This site may be used as intended by Company only for its authorized purposes as set forth in this Site. Unauthorized use or modification of any information stored on this site may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution under federal, state, and local law. Company and its agents may monitor and audit the usage of this system as well as all information submitted by users thereof to Company, and all persons are hereby notified that use of this system constitutes consent to such monitoring and auditing.
8. UNAUTHORIZED COPYING, REPRODUCTION, REPUBLISHING, UPLOADING, DOWNLOADING, POSTING, TRANSMITTING OR DUPLICATING ANY OF THE MATERIAL ON THIS SITE IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED. Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download Company's materials on this site provided that: (1) both the copyright notice identified below and this permission notice appear in the materials, (2) the use of such materials is solely for personal, non-commercial and informational use and will not be copied or posted on any networked computer or broadcast in any media, and (3) no modifications of any of the materials are made. This permission terminates automatically without notice if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you will immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials. Nothing on this site shall be construed as conferring any license under any of Company's or any third party's intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication, or otherwise.
10. The information provided on this site, and links to other related sites, are provided as a courtesy to Company's site visitors only, and are in no manner an endorsement, recommendation or approval of any person, any product or any service contained on any other site. Company recognizes the importance of protecting the information that we collect from customers during the process of registering for a service, product, newsletter, or membership area in the Company site. It is our policy to use the information we acquire through the registration process or through user postings at our sites for internal business uses only, and to keep such information confidential, but we cannot guarantee our reasonable security measures will keep this information private. We cannot necessarily prevent unauthorized or illegal access to the information you submit, nor can such information be kept confidential if we receive valid legal process requiring us as a matter of law to disclose such information. You acknowledge and agree that you will indemnify and hold Company harmless from any disclosure of information you submit through this site that is inadvertent, illegal, or compelled by law.
11. Company is neither responsible nor liable for any viruses or other contamination of your system nor for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions arising out of your use of the site or with respect to the material contained on the site, including without limitation, any material posted on the site. THIS SITE AND ALL MATERIALS CONTAINED ON IT ARE DISTRIBUTED AND TRANSMITTED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT MAY ARISE FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE AND/OR THE MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THE SITE, WHETHER THE MATERIAL IS PROVIDED BY COMPANY, YOU OR A THIRD PARTY.
12. Company operates this site from its office in San Diego, California and makes no representations that materials in this site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you access this site from other locations, you do so at your own risk and are solely responsible for compliance with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations. You agree that the display of this site alone, by Company, does not subject Company to any specific jurisdiction.
13. This Agreement shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of California as applied to agreements made and to be performed entirely therein. Any action brought to enforce the Agreement or in connection with this site shall be brought in either the state or federal courts in San Diego County, California. By using this site voluntarily subject to the Company's Terms and Conditions of Use, you agree to submit yourself to the jurisdiction of the courts of the State of California for purposes of resolving any dispute involving you and the Company arising out of or relating to the use of this site.
14. Should any of these terms and conditions be held invalid, that invalid provision shall be construed to be consistent with the applicable law, and in a manner so as to remain consistent with the original intent of Company. Provisions not otherwise held invalid shall remain in force.
15. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, all marketing or promotional materials found on this site are solely directed to individuals, companies or other entities located in the United States.
16. Applicant agrees that damages shall be limited to the amount of money spent during the loan process.
17. You acknowledge and agree that all materials downloadable from this site are subject to the U.S. Export Administration Laws and Regulations. Diversion of any regulated materials contrary to U.S. law is prohibited. You agree that none of the materials, nor any direct product therefrom, is being or will be acquired for, shipped, transferred, or reexported, directly or indirectly, to proscribed or embargoed countries or their nationals, nor be used for nuclear activities, chemical biological weapons, or missile projects unless authorized by the U.S. Government. Proscribed countries are set forth in the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Countries which Company believes are currently subject to U.S. embargo are: Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Syria, and the Sudan. This list is subject to change without further notice from Company, and you must comply with the list as it exists in fact. You certify that you are not on the U.S. Department of Commerce's Denied Persons List or affiliated lists or on the U.S. Department of Treasury's Specially Designated Nationals List. You agree to comply strictly with all U.S. export laws and assume sole responsibility for obtaining licenses to export or reexport as may be required.
Copyright 1999 by Century Finance USA, Inc. dba REALESTATEESPANOL.COM, 404 Camino del Rio South, Suite 602, San Diego, CA 92108 USA. All rights reserved.